646 666 9601 [email protected]


E-Visas are divided into two kinds. E-1 and E-2 visas are available. Find out more about E-Visas for investment and commerce with the US now. 


A Step-by-Step Guide to Obtaining an E-Visa in the United States

Learn more about an E-Visa, who it’s for, the conditions, and the procedure for acquiring one for people who want to trade or invest in the US.

What exactly are E-Visas?

E-Visas are divided into two kinds.

Visas E-1

This visa is intended for those who seek to visit the United States in order to undertake considerable commerce between their home country and the United States.

Visas for E-2 workers

This visa is intended for persons who want to make a significant investment in the United States for a new or existing company.

Most people refer to these visas as treaty traders and investors since a treaty of commerce and navigation has been signed between the nation of the treaty trader or investor’s citizenship and the United States.

Treaty traders conduct extensive commerce in products, including but not limited to services and technology, primarily between the United States and the foreign country of citizenship or nationality of which they are citizens or nationals.

Treaty investors direct the operations of a business in which they have invested or are actively investing a significant sum of money. This category also covers Australian employees in speciality occupations.

The E-Visa Application Procedure

E-Visas are normally given for a duration of up to two years under current immigration legislation, but may be renewed practically forever if done properly. One must be of the same nationality as the treaty registered employer and have experience in a management or executive function, as well as the abilities required for the firm to operate in the United States.