646 666 9601 [email protected]

The trademark application process is a legal proceeding governed by U.S. law

You may file a trademark application on your own, but if you want someone to help you or give you legal advice, you need to hire an experienced trademark attorney who is licensed to practice law in the United States.

Foreign attorneys and non-attorneys who work for trademark filing companies are not permitted to advise you, help you fill out a form, sign documents for you, or take actions on your application for you.

Hiring someone who is not allowed by the USPTO’s rules to represent you can delay your application and jeopardize its validity.

…If you’re not sure how to answer these and other questions, review this webpage to avoid mistakes that cost you time, money, and potentially your legal rights.

You can contact us here and we will get you started for free.